Kāpiti College New Zealand Seeks Agent Partnerships
Kāpiti College was established in 1954 as Raumati District High School, becoming Kāpiti College in 1958. In the 1960s it grew rapidly as the population of the Kapiti Coast increased. By the mid-1970s, pressure of numbers led to the building of Paraparaumu College on the northern edge of the town.
Over the last ten years, Kāpiti College has undergone a revival, both in its appearance and in its popularity. Each of the blocks has undergone modernisation, with a large new Sport and Recreation Centre built in 2010. The roll has increased from 785 in 2003 to over 1550 today.
Our academic performance has similarly improved and for the last five years Kāpiti College has had the highest overall NCEA pass rate among co-ed schools in the Wellington region.
Agents Contact Us
We are keen to hear from Agents interested in forming partnerships to promote our school:
Director of International Marketing
Kāpiti College | Margaret Road | Raumati Beach 5032 | Paraparaumu | Kāpiti Coast | New Zealand
TEL:(04) 902 5121