Vatel Hospitality Management Schools Seeking Education Agent Partnerships
Vatel has 50 hospitality management schools located in Europe, in the Americas, in Asia and in Africa. They share the same mission: preparing the younger generations to build their professional futures in the international hospitality and tourism management industries.
Vatel has decided to:
– Teach management techniques based on two centuries of history in the hospitality industry, based on high-quality services and customer satisfaction. This includes all cultural aspects of clients, from the country where the hotel is located to the personnel working in it.
– Convey the French art of hospitality, recognized all throughout the world as a sign of quality, good taste, and excellence.
– Teach French in all non-French speaking countries where our Group operates.
We now have 35,000 alumni who are working throughout the world and who are proud to call themselves Vateliens and to work in the most beautiful hotels on earth.
The Vatel Spirit, life-long values
Vatels success is based on five pillars. All over the world, our faculty members have learned to:
- have deep ties with their students
- create dynamic learning conditions
- convey their know-how and knowledge
- introduce the concept of proper conduct in all situations
- have close relationships with professionals working in hotel and tourism management positions
Vatel Groups teaching teams are made up equally of professors from universities and professionals who have made a name for themselves in their fields.
- Undergraduate degree – Bachelor
- Marco Polo Program
- Graduate degree – MBA
- MBA Specializations
- Find your course in 3 steps
Agents Contact Us
We are keen to hear from Agents interested in forming partnerships to promote our courses: